RHO_website _banner _residents _3

Selling your Shared Ownership home

If you own a percentage of your property, you should notify us straight away if you want to sell. There are conditions in your lease which must be adhered to and you will require our consent to any sale of your property.

You must also supply us with a valuation of the property. You can get valuations from property surveyors and estate agents, however you must make sure that any valuation you get is signed by a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors - what we call a 'RICS Certified' valuation.

You will be responsible for the cost of the valuation, our administration fees and your own legal fees.

Any potential purchaser of your property must also meet Riverside's eligibility criteria. They must complete an application form and return it to us before we can approve the sale.

For more information, please contact us.

Thinking of moving on?


Even if you're about to leave us as a customer, we still want to make sure you have a fond farewell.