RHO_website _banner _residents _3

Change of Name

If you need to change the names on your lease, for example if you have married or separated, please contact us.

If you have changed names following a marriage or civil partnership, we will need to see a copy of your marriage or civil partnership certificate, and our records will then be updated accordingly. 

If you need to add or remove names on the property, there are certain requirements that must be met. As the lease is a legal document, we will initially need notice of the change from your solicitor. 

An administration fee is also payable for this service.

We're a not for profit organisation

Read more about Riverside

Riverside Home Ownership

We're the specialist leasehold and affordable home ownership division of The Riverside Group Limited, one of the UK's largest housing associations. As well as building, selling and letting a wide range of property types, Riverside Home Ownership provides services to, and manages the leasehold of over 4,500 homes across the UK.