RHO_website _banner _residents _3

Buildings Insurance

Riverside Home Ownership has responsibility to arrange and provide buildings insurance cover on leasehold and shared ownership properties under our management. The insurance is provided as part of Riverside's block policy. 

Leaseholders can contact the insurer directly to make a claim under the buildings insurance cover. We have produced a guide for Shared Owners & Leaseholders which gives details of how residents can claim under the policy, available to download below. 

You can request a copy of the Summary of Cover from us free of charge. If you require a copy of the full policy, we can send one to you, however an administration fee will apply.

Buildings Insurance Guide for Leaseholders & Shared Owners


Sometimes things go wrong


You can deal with our insurance company directly if you need to make a claim. All the information you should need is right here.